"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall
receive." Mat 21:21-22
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have
received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24
I think, so many times, those of us on the journey to good health and our perfect weight, have let ourselves slip backwards, that we don't DARE dream of the reality of what life will be like when we're healthy. So, today- I day-dreamed a good deal of my four hour car ride on what my life will be like.
- What will I physically feel like?
- What will I be able to do again that I don't do now?
- Where will I feel comfortable going that I don't now?
- How will I walk into a room?
- Who do I want to have share my life with me? (That was a fun day-dream! lol)
- And how will I continue to maintain my perfect weight and health - what will my joyful daily regime be?
I imagined jumping into a kayak with a two piece bathing suit on and having a gorgeous man who is fun and the love of my life jump in behind me and paddling on a quiet lake and loving life. And now I KNOW in my heart I will get there. I have felt the happiness (just by imagining this!) that I'll feel when that actually takes place.