I'm writing this at 5:30pm EST June 2- my 51st birthday - as I travel home from Austin, TX... somewhere over the Eastern US ~
Pronunciation: res-tə-ˈrā-shən\ Function: noun Date: 14th century
1: an act of restoring or the condition of being restored: as a: a bringing back to a former position or condition : reinstatement
I arrived on the night of Friday the 29th of May and drove straight from the airport to meet DS at his apartment. He came out with GF and I was sooo thrilled to see him. I felt pretty good about the weight I have lost. It felt so incredibly good to be on the airplane and not feel so BLOATED! I didn’t have to worry about whether or not the seatbelt would fit around me, too… so huge nsv there. I just honestly felt better about myself. I realize I still have a long way to go but I am ready to really spend the next four weeks (until 4th of July) on one heck of a mission.
NSVs this week:
- No asthma difficulties
- The plane ride. No worries about the seat belt.
- Swimming in the pool with DS & his GF and then by myself
- Walking without having to stop
- My clothes fitting fine or being a little big! (Big!!)
- Being in 90 degree + weather daily and not having it slow me down other than what it would anyways
- Not ordering fattening food
- Even when out with DS, watching what I’m eating – making conscious decisions about food
- Realizing after the night we went for bbq the harm it did to my system both with upset stomach and then with the bloat of salt intake, an awareness has been born, not just mindless "eating to eat"
Water. Tons and tons of water.
Walking. I like to walk… and I’m going to do so every morning.
Wednesday, June 3rd – 10 mins
Thursday – 10 mins
Friday 15 mins
Saturday 15-30 mins.
Sunday 15-30 mins.
- Orientation tour/workout at the Y
- Swimming at the Y
- Spin and pilates at the Y
- Wii Fit 3x weekly (buy the boxing gloves for Wii w/birthday money)
- Weekly WW meetings
- Track everything that goes into my mouth (BLTs - bites, licks, tastes)
- Keep journaling and checking in on 100+ and 8 week forums
That's all for now - landing soon ~